Thanks for your service. It was big relieve. However, would just a few more details.
Based on the 1st question?
just want to make sure again (ref to the 1st question)
-The Home office got my IGS application on the 13th june 08
- my student visa expired on the 30th June 08
- I received my refusal form with appeal from to lodge, the Home Office sent a form 2 days after the signed date (30th July 08), stating that I have 10 working days and they have also stated on the letter : consideration has been given to the following : granted leave to remain as a student till 30 June 2008
- so i did not appeal instead, I made fresh application Tier 4 to secure within 10 days ( i mean that is what I was told by my consultant as he sent my applications on my behalf)
- I received a letter from the Home Office (dated at 27/08/08) * Im not sure why it was dated so late from the the applied date.
- Finally I received my application on the 13th Nove 2008. *it took them so long to to return my passport endorsed with entry clearance. All this while, I was in the UK while my documents were being processed. After that, I also went back to my country for holidays (3 times every consecutive year)and returned to the UK without no problem. * When i departed UK on the 2009 for a holiday, I had a valid leave and when I returned, I had a valid leave.
So my final 2 questions are:
1) Will I be considered over-stayer between 30 June 08 till Nov 08?
2) is there any break in my stay (continuous and lawfully)
many many thanks!
I will definitely rate your answer once i get this.