RA gd

Customer Question

Good morning, We have a dispute with Aroma (Spice Management) over our membership with them for holiday points. We had been with RCI for approx 16 years but, on RCI's advice because they were increasingly having difficulties remaining viable with their Points system, we transferred to Spice 09.11.2011. However, we wrote to Spice 20.04.12 saying we wished to withdraw from this agreement being within allowed "cooling off period", giving a number of reasons. They did not agree to this and once again we have asked to withdraw from the contract. I have copies of correspondence that would make this clearer to explain if I could send these as attachments. The botXXXXX XXXXXne is the charges are considerably more than were proposed. I have typed up a comparison covering the last 18 months. We have looked at the timeshare help sites but because this issue is about points, they are not really helpful. My husband is in remission from a brain tumour and we are finding all of this very stressful. Is there any advice you can give us please and would it be helpful to send you further attachments? Thank you in advance.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome to Just Answer.

When you say you cancelled within the cooling off period did you do so in writing?

Normally the "cooling off period" is 14 days was this extended by agreement?

How much are they demanding from you? Why did they reject your cancellation?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I really think that you need to have sight of some of our communications to realise what is going on. Can I send this?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I really need to let you see some attachments. Can I do this please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Had problem registering my email address. Also maybe I didn't make myself clear, but really think that I will need to give further information to get any useful advice.
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

Please email attachments [email protected]