12826847

Hello. I have been involved in road accident and unfortunately

Customer Question

Hello. I have been involved in road accident and unfortunately the case went to the court. Charge: Drive a mechanically propelled vehicle on a road/in a public place without due care and attention.(...without due care and attention in that she caused a collision by pulling out of a parking space into the path of oncoming traffic to her rear causing damage and injury.)
I don't know what to do-plead guilty or try to defend myself using witnesses statements.
I have been sent a copy of CCTV which shows all incident and also a witnesses statements which say the other driver was in fault as she was driving to fast. CCTV shows she was driving faster then other cars and never slowed down due to let me join the traffic.
Did you pull out in front of the other car?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

YES.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I did not get any answer yet, except a question...
Hello my colleague may have gone offline - we are practising lawyers so sometimes we cannot avoid engaging in other matters, such as clients, court, etc. I will email her and let you know that you are waiting and she will get back to you as soon as she becomes available
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need an answer ASAP please , as I haven't got much time left due to court case.

I'm afraid this dropped off my question list because you relisted it. Please note though that we are all in practice and it is the middle of a court day. I will be able to pick this up soon.

If she was driving at speed why did you pull out in front of her?