12826847

I need some advice about something I recently got in a situation

Customer Question

I need some advice about something I recently got in a situation in the USA where I owed someone money and to get the money I faked my own kindnapping which led to the UK starting a nationwide across border hunt from him, they found him and found out that it was a hoax when I came back to England I was questioned by the police my parents who sent the money did not press charges in the USA or in the UK I was not charged the police said they would contact my parents, they are claiming a hostage negotiator I might still have to talk with and that he could still put me in Jail if he does not believe my story I need to know what the facts are, here my farther also invited him on holiday please could someone let me know what my case is..
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

Just to be clear - your case in relation to your position and criminal charges?