13262538

AM I entitled to CSA payments even though my exhusband has

Customer Question

AM I entitled to CSA payments even though my exhusband has the 2 children for 2 nights a week?
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your question.
Yes you are still entitled to Child Maintenance - 20% of his net income subject to a 2/7ths reduction to reflect the time the children spend with him.
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank yuo for your answer, even though we have debt together and he has taken on the mortgage loan etc? He seems to think he doesn't. I don't get any money from him what so ever.

Im not sure who much I can ask you? so please tell me if its too much!

He tells me he has started the divorce process but our papers have gone to the court, i have seen papers of signed anything is this correct?

Gemma

Who is living in the matrimonial home and who is paying the mortgage on it?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
He lives there I had to move out with boys
The yes he has to pay child maintenance in full - contact the CSA and request an assessment!
If he has started the divorce proceedings you should hear from the court within the next few weeks
Claire