UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
41133288

I have asked another couple of questions regarding my

Customer Question

I have asked another couple of questions regarding my husband's bankruptcy based on the answers I have had. Could you please clarify the points for me?
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.
If your husband did NOT know he was insolvent then the OR can not do anything.
From what you have said you prepared your finances at that time.
If it shows he was not insolvent that is ok.
If it shows he was insolvent then the OR can request those payments back.
I hope this helps.
Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.
Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

what should my father do now?