UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
41133288

I am being hounded by 3 for payment for a dongle which

Customer Question

I am being hounded by '3' for payment for a 'dongle' which has not been working for 4 months. My contract was almost complete but I cancelled payment a month in advance. I am receiving phone calls and voice mails up to 8 times a day. One phone call cost me approx £35. Now they are demanding payment for a product that they know is faulty. Please assure me that I do not have to pay for a service that I have not received.
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

Have you complained to them about it?

Did they know it was not working?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes they know that it hasn't been working since september, I have been into the shop repeatedly and the call centre is also aware that it has been faulty from that time

In that case no - you dont have to pay it.

But what you should do is WRITE (not email) to them about the problems.

They can be found at:

Three
Hutchison 3G UK Ltd.
PO Box 333
Glasgow
G2 9AG

I hope this helps as head office should resolve this.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX try that and hopefully there will be no more problems. Maria

Welcome
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

UK-Justice