UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
41133288

In relation to my previous question, regarding the allergic

Customer Question

In relation to my previous question, regarding the allergic reaction I suffered after having my eye brows tinted, I did not receive an allergy test prior to getting my eye brows tinted. Does this have any bearing on whether I am liable to sue the company?
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

Yes you can - I have already answered your other post.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I do not want to take out an annual subscription for this site and I cannot see in my account details where to unsubscribe. will you be able to guide me and confirm that this is a one off payment please.

I can't but will refer this to customer services for you.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

UK-Justice