UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
41133288

I am trying to setup an online property rental and management

Customer Question

I am trying to setup an online property rental and management agency and need a contract that limits and outlines my company's responsibilities towards landlord and their respective property that we are taking under our management. In addition to this I would like to offer HMO rental and management as well, but this falls under different set of rules and regulations, thus in hand I need the contract between my company and the landlord including their property to limit mine/our liability to only the services that we provide and nothing more. How easy is this, and how much would I be looking to spend in drafting this type of contract with solicitor? Also, are there any companies that you can recommend who would specialize in this kind of field business, contracts and property law?
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

Yes this is quite common.

I would recommend huttons solicitors.

They have a specialist property law department.

They can be found on 02920 378621 www.hutttons-solicitors.co.uk

I hope this helps.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

UK-Justice