12826847

Do i have any right if takern out of education at 15 years

Customer Question

do i have any right if takern out of education at 15 years old in 1985 befor ever taking any exsams to try to rectify what was forced on me . This is now dominating my life being unemployed and suffering from a mental condition epilepsy.It may sound strange but my parents moved house from leister to norfolk and i was unable to finish my education and was forced to take up work at 15 and have done so for the last 27 years but since developing a mental condition and have to look for diferent forms of employment have had it drivern home to me that i didnt evern finish school was i in mental care?
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question
What would you like to know about this?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I would like to know 1 if i have any right to turn back the clock and go into education so that i can look for work without having to lie about my education.2 Was it right that i was forced out of education at 15 and started my work life knowing i had something big to hide so was prepaired to do anything.It is only now that i have another lrg problem with my health that i feel i was not givern much of a chance.Discrimunation is prelervent having to have left school through no folt of my own,but with a mental health condition as well feel do i keep living lies.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

further when being refused entry into state school because of spending most of my school days at a different school and being asked to leave school by a teacher at the new school just because as he put it i dought it worth it.go to work not long after my 15 birthday seems very wrong and its only now that i think should not have happernd it afected my life very badly do i have any rights to complain 27 years later