12826847

I am an 80 year old war disabled pensioner living in europe

Customer Question

I am an 80 year old war disabled pensioner living in europe for many years, my wife died 2 years ago which caused me to have to overtsay in england, I have a full French driving licence but the problems over my wifes death have caused me to overstay my time in England.
I was just visited by a objectionable police woman alleging thaT i HAD NO DRIVING LICENCE BECAUSE i HAD NOT HAD the medical tests the brit govt demands! I have 50 years accident free
this is a political attack caused by a very minor accident and a son of mine who wants to make trouble.

can you help
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

How long had you stayed in the uk?

Did you have a UK or international licence?