12826847

we have an ongoing dispute with a local authority about a mutual

Customer Question

we have an ongoing dispute with a local authority about a mutual exchange the locat auth are refusing our mutual exchange application the reason given the property is an adapted property and is only for people living within the council area. we have to date put it into your hands (not myself the person i intend to swapwith) the information i have is that 1 letter of complaint has gone in maybe a second but if the council has not responded to us by yesterday then we have bring the complaint to level three .
As i undrerstand the council then has a period of time in which to resolve this issue please can you tell me how long this period lasts before we get a resolution
thank you
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

Does the council have a policy on mutual exchange?