12826847

My fincee of 11 years left me and our son aged 12 without a

Customer Question

My fincee of 11 years left me and our son aged 12 without a penny, all property was in his name even though it was purchased during our relationship and I was told it was in joint names. He placed our son in boarding school and signed he up for 4 nights boarding withour my consent whilst I was recovering from major surgury. At the time he did not have parental consent and I did not sign any documents with the school.
We are now in court due to him trying to evict us and claims all properties and monies are his. I have no money, no property, and just managing to survive on child benefit. can you help
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Claire, I will do whatever I can to answer your question
Have you made a Children Act claim in respect of the property?
Claire