Customer Question

We purchased two sofa's from Harveys Store Aberdeen in January 2012 Paid £2,244.00 cash for them they arrived 16 weeks later very badly damaged - we were offered replacements which arrived October 2012 they were also badly damaged & faulty - We created hell and asked for a full refund as we had no faith in their products

The Store manager persuaded us to take different sofa's - which we reluctantly agreed too but they were a fraction of the cost of the original ones - he agreed to refund the difference

After agreeing to this we received our replacement sofas last friday the footstool has a faulty leg which they said they will send a relacement

This was fine as this saga has now gone on for a year

I called today to ask when we would receive our cheque for £524.00 & good will gesture of £150.00 and we have been told that our sofas are a straight swap which means they are only worth £1,200.00 and they are charging us £2,244.00 for them what can we do I am now emotionally drained by all this

How can I help with this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We just dont know where to turn now

we were told by the Manager at the store if we took a third replacement and it was of a less value we would receive a refurn of the balance

this is now being declined I just want my money back

£2244.00 is a lot of money to be out of pocket

The replacement sofas only cost £1500.00 and they say we wont get any mey back but how can they charge us £2244.00 for goods which are only on sale in the store at £1500.00 this must be mis-selling

Yes, so whats your question about this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi I want to know if I am entitled to a full refund now as we have lost all faith in Harveys

Just to be clear, you now have furniture with which you are happy?