13262538

Hello I am a mother of 5 children.My daughter is in care and

Customer Question

I am a mother of 5 children.My daughter is in care and i have my three boys at home with me and youngest son is 11 years.Social Social has removed my daughter from my care and have taken me to court because according to them my home is dangerous.They sent the police to removed my daughter from my home at night and she was left to sleep on the street for two days.Before this she was pinned on the floor and handcuff and was taken to the police station,she was 13.The police also handcuff me and took me to the police station,i was charged for police assult and later given me a lesser charge for resisting arrest just because i went outside to see why my daughter was crying.
Social Services took me to court because they are worried i assulted a police,my home is dangerous,my daughter drank toilet in their care,she took over in their care, they kept her in a mental home without having a mental problem,without my concent also and she started self harming in their care.I only seeing my daughter 1 day a week for 3 hours supervised visit,they told me that she is on an interim care order and children that are on interim care or are not allowed to live family members. I phoned the court yesterday i was told that they do not have any care order on my daughter.I am very very suprised.After i sent my first statement to court,social services vacated the court date and now they are saying that it is not their fault and they having my child in their care becuse she is receiving some treatment.They are also saying that it was not them that sent the police at our home to removed my daughter.
Could you please advice me if i will be able to sue them after the care proceedings she has been in their care since may 2012 and the social worker is now saying that the court will make is decision in may a year when she started living with them.Are they try to delay the case until a year so i will not be able to sue them? Can you please advice if the judge will transfer the case to a county court or shall i asked the judge to do so. i want to do this becuse i may not be able to sue them after a year.
Could you please advice me what to do as we are now in court and i am thinking of sueing them i know this is what they are trying to avoid that is why they may be delaying the case for it to last for a year. please advise me as i do not have a solicitor.
Best Regards
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Claire, I will do whatever I can to answer your question
How old is your daughter and when did you first see a solicitor?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

She was 13 when social Services involved,she now 14. I went to see a solicitor in august.

There is no one year time limit on any action that you may wish to take against the Local Authority - but they will need to explain why they have delayed in bringing this matter before the court
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Do they have the right to give me a supervised visit because the court has already told me that there no interim care order but social Services told me that there is.We are only allowed to see my daughter once a week for three hours.They do not know that i have contacted the couirt.What advise would you give me about this.Now my previous solicitor is refusing to give me my court order and the court date is on the 26/2/13.Do you have any idea why he is refusing to transfer my court order to me? please let me know.

When were you first in court?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

in september.

So the Interim Care Order was made then - what contact have you had since then?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
answer quality very poor avoiding the questions incomplete answer am fedup with it netmum 10 times better.not happy at all
I think probably that its not possible for your expert to answer the question until you give her the information she asks for.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no i have enough.refer to my prevous statement and advice or let me have a refund.thanks

Opting out.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no i want my money back.

I am happy to ask for a refund for you.
I am asking questions as I am trying to work out what has actually happened so that I can give you an accurate answer and tell you what you need to know.
If you do not wish to go further just let me know
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no thanks. i do not have the time to explain again. give a a refund. i am very unhappy with your service.