12826847

Hello Sir, I went to chevrolet dealer yesterday to see a

Customer Question

Hello Sir,

I went to chevrolet dealer yesterday to see a 0% deal on a saloon car and signed an order form which shows the finance details as deposit 3000 and 5 years 249/month.i gave a deposit of 500 .The car they are going to give me a 2012 march car and i wanted to cancel this deal as this car is already 1 year old.He hasn't given any paper work for contract paper for me and he simply says he can actually get the remaining 2500 from me if i cancel the order.Even though i signed the order form, my wife actually payed from her card.Could you please advise how to come out of this.I dnt want a chevrolet car.please help
Did you agree any cooling off rights?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

what is cooling off right?

Rights to cancel?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

We havent mentioned anything like that in the discussion.

Also, He hasn't given me any signed copy of the same as well as the receipt.

Please help i am depressed and i from from india with no experience with all these laws...

How did they come to offer a different car to the one you agreed upon? Didn't you view the car?