12826847

WHEN I WAS TWENTY EIGHT I WAS FOUND DEAD FROM OVERDOSING ON

Customer Question

WHEN I WAS TWENTY EIGHT I WAS FOUND DEAD FROM OVERDOSING ON ALCOHOL & DRUGS I WAS BROUGHT TO A HOSPITLE THEY BROUGHT ME BACK TO LIFE THEN TRANSFERD ME TO A BRAIN INJURY HOSPITLE THE MANAGER THERE CAME TO MY ROOM AND SAID AFTER ALL THE TESTS THAT THEY HAD DON I SHOWD NO SIGHNES OF HAVING A MENTLE ILLNES HE SAID HE COULD SEE THAT I HAD A BAD PROBLEM WITH ALCOHOL & DRUGS AND HE WAS GOINGTO TRIE AND FINDE ME SOMWHERE TO GET HELP TO STAY AWAY FROM ALCOHOL & DRUGS WELL HE DID FINDE ME SOMWHERE IT WAS A CARE HOME UNFORTUNATLEY AFTER MOVEING IN I DISCOVERD THAT THERE WAS SEVERALL PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE USEING ALCOHOL & DRUGS I RELAPSED AFTER FINDING OUT WHERE I COULD GO TO GET WHAT I CRAVED FOR THEN I WAS SENT TO A DRIE HOUSE THE SAME HAPPOND THERE THEN I WAS SENT TO ANOTHER CARE HOME IN LONDON THE RESIDENTS WHERE COMING DOWN FOR BREAKFAST AND MEDICATION IN THE MORNINGS THEN GOING OUT BUYING ALCOHOL AND DRUGS I RELAPSED AGAIN AND ON ONE OCASION SHATERD MY HIP I WAS THEN MOVED TO ANOTHER HOME EXACTLEY THE SAME WAS GOING ON THERE THEN I WAS MOVED TO A HOUSE IN WHYTLEAF SURREY FIRST I WAS BEING HELD DOWNSTAIRS WITH MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE THEN I WAS MOVED TO MY OWN ROOM UPSTAIRS WITCH WAS MORE LIKE A BEDSIT THEN ONE DAY ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT WAS VISITING THE OTHER HOUSES CAME TO THE NEW ADDRESS I WAS AND IMEDIATLEY STARTED TAKING DRUGS I DONT NO HOW HE GOT MY NEW ADDRESS BECAUSE I DIDNT GIVE IT TO HIM WELL SHORTLEY AFTER HE APEARD I RELAPSED AGAIN AND I WAS MOVED TO CRUMPSALL NORTH MANCHESTER THERE THAY HAD ME D.J.ing IN A PUB THE NIGHTE BEFOR HALLOWEEN AND ONE DAY I PULLD OUT A BOTTLE OF WHITE RUM THE CARE WORKER JUST LOOKED OVER AT ME THEN WHENT BACK TO READING A BOOK I WROTE A LETTER TO THE PRIME MINISTER AND SOON AFTER I GOT A REPLY I WAS MOVED TO TORQUAY DEVON IVE BEEN HERE NEARLY TWO YEARS IM GOING DOWN THE TOWN CENTRE BY MYSELF I AM ALLOWD OUT FROM HALF NINE IN THE MORNING UNTILL FIVE PM I HAVNOT TOUCHED A DROP OF ALCOHOL AND I HAVNOT TOOK ANY DRUGS THAT ARE NOT PROSCRIBED IN ALL NOW THE SOCIAL SERVICES HAVE HAD ME IN TOTLE TWELVW YEARS THE HOUSE IN MANCHESTER WAS COSTING THE TAX PAYERS £76:000 A YEAR NOW THIS PLACE IS COSTING THE TAX PAYERS £39:000 A YEAR I HAVE HAD A PSYCO.ANALIST & A PSYCIATRIST BOTHE STATE THEY DONT THINK I AM MENTLEY ILL I SERIOSLEY CANT UNDERSTAND WHY IM BEING HELD IN THESE CARE HOMES ALL I WOULD REALLY LIKE WOULD BE TO BE PUT IN A BEDSIT \ STUDIO FLAT ... LOOKING AFTER MYSELF COOKING FOR MYSELF GETTING SOME SORT OF WORK IN THE PLACE WHERE I AM NOW THEY MADE ME CANCEL A APOINTMENT AT THE JOB CENTRE WITH SOMONE WHO WAS GOINGTO HELP ME TO FINDE WORK OR SOMEWHERE TO GET EDUCATION . TO GET A JOB . IF I AM NOT ALLOWD COOK CLEAN OR WASH FOR MYSELF HOW AM I EVER GOINGTO PROOVE I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF I REALLY DO THINK THIS HAS GON ON MUCH TO LONG NOW I MIGHTE ORIGINALLY HAD A PROBLEM WITH DRUGS & ALCOHOL WHY WONTE THEY LET ME HAVE MY LIFE BACK SURELY THEY CAN SEE THAT THIS HAS ALL GONE ON TO LONG . I HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU SOON BECAUSE I REALLY NEED SOMONE TO HELP ME THANK YOU FOR READING THIS E.MAIL FROM Mr David Palmer
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

What is it you want to achieve?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The Thing is i have been in these Care Homes for so long now what i would really like is to have my life back and start a fresh new begining first i was told i was being held because of my drug and alcohol dependancy then i was told it was because of my mental health then i was told its because of my Disability this has now gone on 12 Years in March All i Want To Do is have my Life Back But No.One Seems To Want To Help Me. as i Said a Psyco.analist and a Psyciatrist have Bothe Said That i am Not Mentaly ill i Have Been Away From Drugs and Alcohol For Over Three Years i am still Useing a Walking Stick But i Am Now Walking Down a Hundred and Fourty Steps and From The House To and Around The Town Centre and Back is Over Three Miles For The Past Four Years i Have Been in Manchester and Torquay i Dont No Anywhere Anyone or Anything i Grew up in London And Thats Where i Want To Go Back To My Doctor Said a Psyco.analist or a Psyciatrist Wonte See Me Because im Not Mentaly ill i Am Honestley Feeling Guilty Taking All The Tax Payers Money For So Long i Dont No Where To Go Who To See or What To Do i Am Starting To Feel Like im Just Being Used To Help Others Make Some Money and it is Reall Tearing Me Apart

Yes.

What is your question of me today?

Who do you think is to blame?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
i am really Sorry i Forgot to Let You No How Happy i am With Your Respons To My Questions Actualy i am Verry Satisfied Thank You And i at The Moment Would Rate Your Site 10 Out of 10 Thank You.

Register Here

Thank you but I haven't given you an answer yet!

What is your question of me today and who do you think is to blame?