UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
41133288

Can i rise a case against the embassy ?

Customer Question

Can i rise a case against the embassy ?
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
look at the first part .
Yes I see you want to raise a claim but I need to know why?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i got a financial certificate from saudi embassy confirming that the will pay the unversity fee . but after i came and start studying they sent a letter to the university saying that they will not pay the fee and ask the university to informe me .
Can you sue?

It is possible. If there was a signed contract then yes you can sue,

If you did not sign any contract or document then no you can't sue,

This is because it does not become binding until signed.

I hope this helps.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i got the financial certificate signed by the embassy and confirming that they will pay the univesity fee . but when i arrived here . they sent a letter to the univesity and told them to send me the invoice . I do not have the fee . i came here after i got the letter that they will sponser me .
Yes they could be liable and yes you could sue them.

This is because by confirming they will pay and changing their mind you had a contract.

If they changed their mind they breached the contract so yes you would be able to sue them.

I hope this clarifies

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

UK-Justice