12826847

ra:sa

Customer Question

Hi i had a business LTD COMPANY actually and ihad a secured loan with NATWEST this has now been repaid, I have been after some details for about a year now but they will not respond to my letters I have even wrote to their CEO but without success I dont believe I signed an actual loan agreement and have requested a sign copy of this but they have only sent a copy without signiture, what would the circumstamces be if they dont have a signed copy. They have failed to supply, proof that loan is paid, have not advised if the security on property has been released, have not supplied details about payments to the loan and have not advised of any interest rebate

Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

I am not sure I follow.

You have a loan that has been repaid and you want the security released?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i had a business loan secured on my property, which is now settled i have asked the bank to supply me with copies of the original signed loan agreement, as I dont think i signed one.

The loan is now settled the natwest has only sent me an unsigned copy of the agreement, what are the consquences of not signing this agreement

The bank never replies to my letters requesting a signed copy

Ok - but why do you need a signed copy?

Wont the bank discharge the security?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please note i have now cancelled the request for an answer and reieved a refund

thanks

keith