12826847

A friends son has been accused by his school of racial abuse,

Customer Question

A friends son has been accused by his school of racial abuse, he wants to join the army and has for several months been ridiculed by others in his school with comments such as 'you're going to die', 'you're going to get a bullet in your head', 'the Taliban will get you', it then led to him reacting and retailiating by calling the other person a 'terrorist' and either on the same or different occasion a 'suicide bomber'. Does this really warrant being accused of racial abuse, and if so as the other boy involved others in this situation surely he was inciting this behaviour. This boy is in no way at all prejudiced.
Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer.

My name is Alex and I'm happy to help with your question today.

What action has been taken against him?