12826847

a jointly owned proerty has a court order to sell it with proceeds

Customer Question

a jointly owned proerty has a court order to sell it with proceeds to be split. how can i get property i paid for and can prove from the house if i do not live there before the sale completes ?
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Claire, I will do whatever I can to answer your question
What kind of proceedings led to this Order?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

we couldnt agree via mediation over our two properties we own so it went to court with an order to sell both with an agreed ammount of money and debts to be paid by each party. i have control of flat sale and she the bungalow sale. i have asked for contents to be included in sale as bungalow has sold but am still waiting. am concerned as i paid £6k for a log cabin to be built and want this item removed before total sale as i paid for it and want it for another property.

What does the order say about the contents?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the order states nothing regards to contents just that the properties are to be sold

What was the nature of the proceedings?
Claire