12826847

I WAS GIVEN SENTENCE FOR CONTEMPT OF COURT WHICH WAS AS FOLLOWS:

Customer Question

I WAS GIVEN SENTENCE FOR CONTEMPT OF COURT WHICH WAS AS FOLLOWS: (((COMMITTED TO HER MAJESTY'S PRISON AT PENTONVILLLE FOR 3 MONTHS FROM TH DATE OF HIS APPREHENSION FOR HIS ABOVE MENTIONED CONTEMPTS OF COURT, SUCH COMMITTALTO BE SUSPENDED FOR 6 MONTHS CONDITIONAL DEFENDANT HENCEFORTH COMPY WITH ALL INJUNCTIONS IN THIS ACTION.))))..THE CASE IS THE CIVIL CASE. AS ITS A CIVIL BUSINESS RELATED CASE, I CANT GET LEGAL AID..CAN YOU PLS GUIDE TO THE LAW POINTS WHICH I CAN SAY MYSELF IN THE COURT TO AVOID PRISON...
If you've been sentenced already then how can you now avoid custody?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

judge granted me £10,000 for my personal use...as money was in the business bank account i withdraw it. According to the law i should have informed by claimants, which i did, but i didn't get any acknowledgement from them. so i withdraw £7000 first and then £3000 in second go..i gave explanation the claimants that there was no money left to run the business as judge ordered to give away all my money to either court or claimants...so i withdraw my personal money and closed the business

Yes, so has the court imposed sentence?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes first sentence was imposed on my first committal but i had Representative barrister who mentioned as above committal was related to civil case i could not get prison...so judge sentenced SUSPENDED 6 MONTHS....FIRST COMMITTAL I AGREED IN FRONT OF JUDGE THAT IT WAS WAS FAULT BUT SECOND ONE I DON'T AGREE AND ONE OF THE JUDGE HIMSELF SAID THAT MY CLAIMANT WANT TO JUST SEND TO IMPRISONMENT...

Sorry I don't understand?