12826847

Hi .. I have sent my travel document to UK boarder agency to

Customer Question

Hi .. I have sent my travel document to UK boarder agency to support my wife to get a visa, and we have sent our application on 11 of October 2012 and she did biometric on early of December 2012 , but we did not receive our documents till now, and I have to travel to see my dad before he is doing heart operation on early of April 2013 . therefor can I just return my travel document and how ?
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question. PLEASE REMEMBER TO RATE MY ANSWER POSITIVELY.

Are you an EEA national and submitted your travel ID?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am Libyan and I granted refuge 3 years ago and I got travel document from home office

Expert:  WendyW-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

Wendy