This weekend is normal contact weekend from Fri 3.15 to Monday morning.
Half term HOliday starts starts on Monday morning until Friday evening, officially 18 - 22 February.
Next weekend contact is from fri 3.15 to Sat 2pm. But that Friday is still Half term, but my son should come back on Sat at 2pm. But she wants him to stay there until Sunday evening 6 pm. It is 10 days, 9 overnights.
We share the 1 week Holidays in each year. like 1 week with mother, 1 week with father, next with mother, next with father etc....This week is with mother in this year.
This weekend is normal contact weekend for her until Fri 3.15 until Monday morning when the Holiday starts. Official school Holiday from Monday to Friday. And that weekend my son supposed to be there on contact until Sat 2pm, but mother wants to keep him from this Fri to next Sunday 6pm.
Fri 3.15 - Mon morning: normal contact with mother
Mon - Fri: half term holiday contact with mother
Fri - Sat 2pm: normal contact with mother
Sat 2pm - supposed to be home, but mother wants to keep him until Sun 6pm, she wrote it months ago.
I have no contact to her, and she is not going to change or do anything even our son wants to come home as soon as possible.
Hello Claire, thank you for your quick response. Are you still willing to reply?
He called me 1 hr ago. Full blood test: slightly low hemoglobin. Normal is 11.5 and its 11.3.
Ha asked me to take David back to him.
he said it might happen because 2 morning strong bleeding last week.
Anyway my son was really happy at home. He had his first guitar lesson, he set down every day to play on it, and was happy every single day, even a bit poorly. Did eat well.
Today the mother picked him up from school as it is a one Monday contact in a month and tomorrow usual Tuesdya afternoon contact with her again. He is back on Wed, Thu, and away from Friday for long if I can not help him. And it can cause problems
One Friday when she had her contact for weekend.
David has been there for 2 hrs until 5 pm. She was shopping and forgot to pick him up.
It happened once. It was so bad, someone stayed with my son there for long time just waiting for the mother. They could call only her boyfriend who went to search for her in shops. She had no phone with her.
Mother did not pick him up from me when it was 2 days non pupil days in school.
No other clear breach.
I did not ask the school about it, and I am sure they do not want to involve in this, and I would like too not to involve them.
I had a chat with the head teacher already about schoolclubs. She did not even made a little comment about my son lost half year without any clubs because the mother did not take him there. So I did not ask.
That time when the mother forgot to pick David up from school, they called me as well, and they sounded very upset of course, but later did not say anything.
Have you got now any idea and way what and how should I do urgent?
Where should I send official letter about the present situation with my son, the concern about him and the upcoming holiday from this Friday?
And what form and how should I send it to Court about his health condition because that haircutting shock and about the breach of order. My application for vary of contact is already there with my statement about the rest of the things before this haircutting issue and health issue.
I am very happy for your careful and important questions and ask me anything if you need more.
Actually new Cafcass was involved now, when I sent my application to court, but they stated that they are not able to do anything, only, if the child's welfare is in danger. I think now it is sadly. Thank you, Les
I am sure I need to write it to the court about breach of order with a statement what I would do as fats as possible.
The most important things and issue: how and what I need to write and where to solve this 10 days Holiday issue because of my son's feelings and condition and because of the breach of order.
I am sure I need to write it to the Court, and I would take one copy to the Police just in case if the mother would call them (more likely could happen), and maybe an other copy to Social Services. But they wil be not happy about that...
Excuse me, can you please let me know if you will give me any advise?
Thank you for your reply.
Are you joking to fill a C2 form tomorrow, post it asking for an urgent hearing, when from tomorrow we have tomorrow and Thursday until Friday, when the mother takes him?
What would I expect - I mean date - for urgent hearing now?
Thank you for the name of forms.
My son has not been ill for over 1 year. And it happened after that haircut night. And you advise me not to connect it?
I can not use your advise at all sorry. I do not think and see any possibility to ask for urgent hearing.
The letter and form would reach the court on Friday.
Next week already Holiday.
Thank you for your quick reply. I would be happier if you would just reply me straight away.
I have been waiting for this from yesterday 4pm...
It is very clear, that not Social Services, not Cafcass, not Solicitors not Court care about children, but they get good money for it. That C79 is £200. I have paid £200 for contact order, £45 for a form to chase the mother's address, £115 for appeal, because the Court forgot to give contact for the mother to Cafcass, and now because she breached the order I need to pay £200.
And during this period NO ONE helps to the child.
Great system. Its not for you, not about you, but I am so disappointed and upset about this poor money oriented system.
"Hello Claire, Can you please send me the official statement what I should send to the court about the present situation protecting the child and me because he's of condition and fear of the mother, I need to keep him at home as he's in bed with ear infection, and how the mother is not able to take care of him as thw child experienced it on tuesday and wednesday. And can you please send me the letter what I should send to the mother making very clear about the present situation. Thankyou".
No. It has happened this week. her negligent about taking care of the ill child.
If I do not let him to go tomorrow to her - as I will do not let him to go - only next week or when he finished the antibiotics and getting better his ear infection, she will send the Police around tomorrow evening.
It is 100% sure, please, don't ask why...
And she more likely will make maybe a report about I breached the order sending and showing to the Police and to Court for the hearing.
So I need to protect the child not to be taken away tomorrow as he is in bed.
I have no proof from GP, they do not give it. Anyway we got today evening again to GP they asked us. For further treatments and examinations, because these could be symptoms of any blood related problems...
So I need to send an addition to the Court, what is explaining what has happened to the child since the haircut issue: as nose bleeding, off from school for 4 days last week, and this week negligent by mother who did not give him any medicine for the strong earpain, not taken him to doctor, not contacted me, took him to her workplace, and took him to school with serious ear infection. Even she knew his symptoms from last week.
I need to inform the Court about this as reason for me to keep him in safe care.
But did you find my question on the board what I sent to you..."Hello Clair, Can you please send me the official statement what..."etc.?
So today, 10 minutes ago the mother arrived parking by our house. David was in bed, getting the medicine and on diet for low hemoglobin. Mother did stay in the car, window down. I have started to explain to her nicely what is going on with David. She doesn't even know about his ear infection yet and the low hemoglobin level, she started to shout to me: give me that child, I can take care of him with my nurse qualification! if you dont give me now, I call the Police right now. I said sorry I am trying to explain to you what is going on. Her boyfriend was showing his finger to me, mother closed the window, and drove away. I could give to her the letter what explains davids condition and the reasons why I can not let him to go to her care as she did not take him to doctor at all, not given any helpful Calpol or anything to him, and how she did not mentioned to me his strong nose bleeding etc. I wrote it only officially on 1 page make it clear on a good way. So it happened, I feel quite unwell, I hope it will be all right. now I will wait for the Police then...
I just inform you because I need more advise. Even starting a new conversation under a new question.
I called the Police reporting the incident that mother frightened me calling the Police, and I dont want the Police come hear and I said I have tried to explain David's condition to her.
They came out in 10 minutes, at the same time mother called him as well. Mother and boyfriend was waiting here at the end of our street waiting.
Police came. I explained everything to them. They asked me if I asked Social Services to help, I explained yes, 2 times, but Social Services ignored me and the child even his welfare and health condition.
All after this even they see the situation and understand me, they advised to best to do not being in trouble and let the child go.
I said of course I do not want to breach the order, and I would be all right let him go, if I could be sure and guaranteed that mother will give the medicines, informing me and doctor if anything goes wrong, and guarantee that she will not take him to her workplace as he needs good care because of his condition.
Police said it is absolutely fair, and they go out to ask the mother to come , and talk for 2 minutes in their present to make sure everything is all right. I was very happy about that.
They came back saying the mother doesn't want at ll anything, just the child and thats it.
They said this time best should be - even the child like this - to send him there.
David was in bed upstairs. I told him that he will be fine, I send his medicines so he can go, he wil have a nice time there. he cried, asked me to sit down, tell story to him in the bed, he doesn't want to go at all, he is scared of his mother, and not feeling well there at all.
I said to the Police that he doesn't want to go, he is in fear, and in bed condition. They said even it is bad to see, better if I let him go, and make him ready, or I need to hold the responsibility for the breach.
I have experience about it...so even it is a very big risk now, I did let him go. He was very unwell, juts repeated that he doesn't want to go.
Police was very kind and helpful, they said I really need help what to do because of the child, and they don;t understand the Social Services.
My biggest concern now that david wil be there for 10 days now, and he feels really unwell about that, and his health condition is absolutely very bad. I am very worried what will happen to him in tat poor care with the mother.
And because I am scared of the system, I made this decision, and I am so so upset and worried there is no one who could protect the child, and there was no one who would help to him and me - us, to protect him from his health condition...
And now I could see how he feels about going to his mother. That haircut issue breaching the order very strongly connected to his health condition. Something is going on there what makes him really unwell, and we got no help still.
What should I do Clair? Where should I go? This is not emotional, these are very sad real facts. What can cause now very serious mentally and physical injuries to the child.
I do not share it with my son. I do connect the haircut issue or anything and I do not share anything about this with him. I have already made the form for vary the current order that is the reason why we will have hearing on the 8 March.
The Police made me hand him over because they have had concern about what could happen to me if I breach the order. And I am sure they were right.
It is not a simple hair cut issue.... There was very strong reason why the Court ordered it. And it is not because of me.
I know it is very difficult to believe that there is connection between illness and issues. Sometimes there is. I really hope nothing will happen to him, but it has always happened in the past...when he was there... I am just wondering what would happen if I would be the mother, and her the father...in the same situation.
Thank you for your comment, advise and patience!
Additional information and update since breach of order by mother
1. When after mother did cut David's hair on Sunday night breaching the Court order, and David had stomach ache, headache and sickness on Monday in school, and he could not attend at school on Tuesday, the mother picked David up from our home at 3pm on the 5th Feb Tuesday for contact. Mother dropped out David by our house at 9 am next morning on Wednesday. David said he did not feel well yesterday afternoon at mother's and this morning, so he did not go to school. He had rest most of the day at home in my care, as he had slight fever in the morning. In the evening he mentioned that he had strong and long lasting nose bleeding at mother's in the morning. The mother did not inform me about it.
2. Next day I took him to the GP. They sent him for full blood test to the Hospital, because he had no flue symptoms. David spent the rest of the week during weekend at home in my care, no school. On Sunday he felt really well, so he went to school on Monday 18 Feb and for contact to the mother's from Monday to Wednesday.
3. On Monday 18 Feb the GP called me and the doctor told me he has concern about David because he has slightly low haemoglobin level than normal and it can caused because the nose bleeding. He asked me to take him back David a few days later for further examinations and check.
4. I picked David up from school on Wednesday 20 Feb. On the way home David complained about he had strong ear ache in school on Monday afternoon before the mother picked him up. He complained to his teacher as well. David told me that he was not in school on Tuesday because he had that strong ear ache on Tuesday as well. His mother took him to her workplace rather then staying at home with him, or bring him back to me, or ask the school to contact me about it. David complained that the mother did not give anything to him to reduce the pain, and she did not take him to doctor too.
5. This evening I took David to the GP at 7pm. They diagnosed ear infection, and gave antibiotics to him. David could not attend to school again. I informed the school, and I asked them to contact the mother about it.
6. I started a healthy diet for David regarding low haemoglobin level (cashew nuts, walnuts, prunes, vitamins B12 and iron, selected food).
7. I have recognised that the mother does not seem to be able to take care of David when he is ill, and I was really worried about David's welfare in her care regarding the details above and the breach of order.
8. There was an upcoming contact weekend with the mother and the Half Term Holiday (15 Feb - 24 Feb) when David should spend 10 days at mother's.
9. I have contacted Social Services, and mentioned the details to them about David's health condition, asked help from them. I asked them to contact and inform the mother about David's condition. I asked them to talk to the mother and ask her to be patient until David's infection and blood level will be better and settled, and tell to her that I would not let him to go on Friday to her, but as soon as he would be better she could pick him up anytime. Social Services told me that they won't be involved in this and they will not contact the mother.
10. David spent most of the times in bed at home in my care on Thursday and Friday with antibiotics, Calpol and Neurofen together as the doctor advised.
11. I wrote a letter to the mother explaining David's condition, and explaining why he needs to stay longer at home, and informed her that she could pick him up as soon as it will be possible. I was not sure if the school informed her about David's ear infection and low haemoglobin level, so I thought I can explain to her in a few words when she comes to pick up David, but I made the letter ready if she would not listen.
12. At 3pm mother appeared by the house to pick up David. I walked out with the letter in my hand, and I tried to explain shortly about David's health condition as ear infection, medicines etc…
I even just said "Hello, David is very ill, I need to tell you what is going with him…" - she shouted at me with her boyfriend: "Give me that child! I am a nurse, I can take care of him, other wise I call the Police right now!" She got the letter from me and drove away shouting she is going to call the Police. I was frightened that time so I reported this incident and informed the Police that she is going to call them, and I do not want trouble because David is in bed with different symptoms.
13. Police arrived in 10 minutes, and they found mother and boyfriend a bit further from our house. So they could talk with both of us, as mother called the Police at the same time as well. The officers were very helpful, kind with patience. They made me clear that I will breach the order now if I keep my decision. David was in bed that time in his room half asleep. He has been waiting for me to tell story to him. He didn't know anything about these things, as I have not mentioned anything to him.
14. I have explained to the officers why I am so concerned about David's welfare at mother's now when David is ill. They said, better if I keep the order, and I said I would be happy to keep it as well, but I am really worried what will happen with David - knowing what has just happened during this 2 weeks, how the mother ignored any serious problems with David. I said to them I am ready to make David ready any time when he will be in better condition. They asked me how the mother would know about it, so I informed them that mother has phone contact today at 7pm, on Sunday at 7pm as well so we can inform her, and she has my phone number, and David's number as well. Officers said that they were going to tell to the mother to be patience until David would be better, but they really recommended not to breach the order even it could be hard and even David is not well.
15. I said to them I am all right to make David ready even I am so worried about him in her care. I asked them to make clear to the mother about his condition, make sure the mother that she needs to give those medicines, vitamins to him, and following the right diet now because the low red blood cells. They said the can not inform the mother all about it, so the officer talked to the mother outside on the street in her car and he asked her to come to the house in their present, just for 1 minute me to explain to her David's condition and the important things. Officer came back and said that the mother rejected it. She said I need to give the child to her because she is a nurse and she knows how to take care of him.
16. The officers warned me again that if I do not let the child go I will breach the order, and it can cause serious troubles to me at Court. So I went upstairs for David to make him ready, and informed him that its time to go as his mother has arrived and waiting for him. He started to cry saying and repeating that he doesn't want to go there, he is scared there and not feeling well there, and he doesn't want to spend there many days, and he wanted me just sit by his bed and telling story to him, listening music together.
17. I went back to the officers downstairs, and I told to them the child was crying and repeating that he doesn't want to go. They said even its hard for him better if I make him ready because the official consequences of this.
18. I went back upstairs, I ignored his sadness and complain, and I nicely made him ready to go, and mentioned the Police officer is here and he will walk with him, so David finished crying, and him and the Police officer walked out to the mother.
19. I am really worried about his welfare at mother's, and the child clearly stated when the Police was present that he did not want to go and he was in fear of the mother. I ask the Honourable Court for an URGENT HEARING ASAP, taking my Application, statement, the breach of order by mother and these additional information in consideration.
20. I insist for the contact to be varied as I have already written before: David at mother's
- in school time on Wednesday afternoons when the mother picks David up from school and brings him back in the evening at 7pm.
- Every fortnight from Friday 6pm to Sunday 6pm.
- 1 week Holidays shared in half as: Friday after school with the parent who has contact on that weekend until Wednesday 2pm, and from Wednesday 2pm with the other parent until Sunday 6pm when the Holiday week ends.
Signature … date
...So this is what I would like to send to the court on Monday and asking for urgent hearing. Can you please correct it? Thank you!
As I started this conversation with you last week, I have already told you that I have already filed and sent Application for vary of contact, paid £200 for that, with a proper statement, because other things were going on already. After she breached the order as well, and after you followed everything here day by day as I wrote to you.
I already wrote you that we will have a hearing discussing the facts and issues for vary of contact and because the breach of order, and I already told you I got the letter for this last Friday. But the ear infection and negligent of mother just happened this week, so I need to send an addition to inform the court about what just happened. I dont think I need to double my Application now asking for vary of contact in children act. We had a case from feb 2010 until May 2012. 17 hearings. Was more than enough, and I will do not styart an other period. David has been harmed deeply that time, my life turned to be a horrific nightmare. We are over, we have been so happy and he settled very well whenafter the Court, Cafcass, Guardian after 4 full days hearing with an extra Judge from Canada at present decided the child will reside to me and they closed the case.
This is not a start of a new case. This is a Vary of contact only for many reasons what caused by mother. I will of course think about that what you did wrote to me about C2 and C79 - I have not actually sent C79, and I have no more money at all top pay £200 for any application then just write addition to my present statement and application. I am sure how difficult to take care as a single parent with full custody of a child.
Just I am simple asking you, is it bad to write down the pure true story how it happened and what you followed? is any big mistake in there? Thank you, L
I am sorry, but I will rather leave everything like this if the Court will start to play this game. They should must not allow to suffer that child pushing him in harm and life danger because the system like this. There is enough to be happened already. Claire, I have already made a statement with my application, and if I write additional information about what happened now, they must accept it and read it through. One and a half year ago my son ended up at emergency with 40 degrees fever because the fear of the mother. If the Court will start again these proceedings, they will support the mother to do and continue the same what she has been just doing, and not protecting the child.
I am a father, a parent with full responsibility of a child, and I will not leave the court room until they do not read my statement and addition through, and do not question us and make decision. This child and me can not go through again these games.
Thank you for your reply. I will have no money and energy at all anymore and the child will suffer then. What will happen if I send this additional letter to Court to my present statement and form for vary of contact?
I am listening you, and will not connect the illness to the haircut, but keeping the chronology.
You are Solicitor, I am a parent. It is a job for a Solicitor, form e my life. I know this is the reason why Solicitors should deal with these cases not parents. I can not afford it at all anymore, and the child needs urgent help. he needed 2 weeks ago, no one helped. So after that he had these many problems. Last Sunday he felt perfect after he spent 5 full days at home. No illness, no fever, no pains, fresh and amazing happy in every minute. he went there for 2 days, felt very unwell, stressed himself, and his body could not protect him. This is a fact even no one wants to accept it, and no one will ever check it.
I will send this even I give everything to them, but these are facts, and I can not keep them for later, because there is a LITTLE CHILD who is suffering and can be in very dangerous health condition, and if any serious thing will happen to him who will hold the responsibility? The Court or the Solicitor? No. Who will care about it? ONly the poor little boy and parents. He needs to be safe and happy at home, because his health reactions are very sensitive if the mother behaves badly how she does for still unknown reasons.
1 and half year ago Solicitor and Cpurt sent him for 2 weeks to the mother. he ended up on emergency, no appetite for 4 days, in bed, very high temperature all the time. I have breached the order and did not let him to go. Police came. I said even I breach I do not let him to go. I sent the letter to the Court saying that I have breached the order because the child's condition. On that day when the Police left, and I said to my son, that he will stay here,. will not go and I will take care of him on the best way, he cuddled me, and 1 hr later ALL SYMPTOMS GONE, NO FEVER, HE ATE A HUGE PLATE OF FRESH COOKED FOOD, AND AFTER THAT HE WENT TO PLAY OUTSIDE! You can not imagine feeling what I experienced that time. So 1 week later hearing. And because I breached the order they took the child away from my care for 1 year, I could met with him every second week. No phone contact. During that year he had the worst year ever. he has been harmed and badly punished by mother, so the Court decided they close the case and I got residency wih him. The Court, Solicitor DID NOT CARE ABOUT HOSPITAL, DOCTOR CERTIFICATES,. THE CHILD'S CONDITION, NOTHING AT ALL EVEN I TOLD TO THEM IF THEY MAKE THAT ORDER TO TAKE HIM AWAY THINGS WILL BE WORSE. And it happened 1 year later, was too late...Just because the Court and Solicitor's system not caring about the child. This is true and fact Claire even I know you hate to hear someone talk like this. But my son is here again in this condition for the same reason, and there is NO ONE WHO WANTS AND COULD HELP TO US TO GIVE THE CHANCE TO HIM TO BE IN SAFE BALANCED PEACEFUL ENVIRONMENT AT HOME not to suffer.
So I am listening you, I will do not connect the illness, but I aks for urgent hearing, and write the things down how those things happened, what you know how they happened. I am sure that I do not do any bad with that if I keep the right line, if I write the things down truly for the child's best interest and save him.
If the ythink I just want to reduce contact, and not watching the facts what happened with the child because the mother doesn't care about him, then there is a really big problem in the system here what has to be changed urgent giving voice for this.
Can you please read through my additional statement above and tell me if something is not good in there and can put me and the child in worse condition? Thank you, L
Ok. I will try my best.
So I will not send C2, because my application for vary of contact is still alive, but I need to send C79 for breach of order by mother?
Yes, I would be happy if you could write me the simple statement please what I could send this week for the hearing on the 8th of March please,
waiting for your reply,
Hello Claire, So do you think if I fill, pay, and send C79 as breach of order, it will have more weight on the Court, or you think it is ok to send this short statement setting out the 3 things what you mentioned?
Sorry for my questions, but I would like to be sure the Court will accept it on the good, right way. If the short statement is enough, and you think they will take it consideration on the same level like on C79, I am happy with that.
What do you think?
Thank you. All right, I will do so.
As our son clearly stated and complained that he doesn't want to spend that long time - as 10 days and similar at mother's cause he is not feeling well that long there -, can I ask on this way now the Court to change Summer and Christmas Holidays to be changed?
At the moment we share them in half. I would ask now the Winter Holiday as 5 days at mothers, 9 days in his home with me. Summer Holiday: 1st week at mothers, 2-3rd week at home, 4th week at mother, 5-6th week at home?
I have great concern about him when he is there if anything goeas wrong with his health, or just hair cut issue as breach of order..
Yes, I done so. I have posted the form and the statement, and waiting for the hearing on the 8th.
We had the hearing today. I would be happy to share with you the result if you wouldn't mind,
It was around 5-10 mins. Judge said to the mother not to cut the child's hair, or if she has concern she can tell it to his school. I have been told off why I make statements and application. Judge ignored every health issues or anything about the child, didn't even mentioned the child.
What do you think? Did you expect it?
And do you think it is fair that the court do not care about what is going with the child in the mother's care? That he is anxious and from beginning of february he most of the times come back from there ill, and when go there, he turns to be ill in school? We passed 1 week, he was without ilnness, fever again, was singing, laughing all the time at home. he went to mother for a weekend this Friday. I called him yesterday evening, and he told me he is in bed, has fever again. Who is going to protect the child and deal with this situation if not the Court, not the Social Services?
Thank you for your honest answer and for your best! Thank you,
BUt anyway, where can he get help? I mean my little son? I just talked to him tonight he is at his mother's. he turned to be ill again on Friday afternoon there, and since then he has fever and getting calpol. But he tol me on the phone, that he had amazing strong headache yesterday and Friday afternoon as well, like he felt some type of very sharp thing in his head, and during this time stomach ache.
He has it since beginning of february since that day when mother cut his hair. Even it sounds funny to you "only" a hair cut issue, it is not a hair cut issue only. he had 1,5 year with Cafcass, and Cafcass experienced the mother's behaviour about it and how it harmed the child, it was the reason why they ordered not to cut his hair by mother anymore.
I know I should not connect it to his health condition when he is there, but nearly one and half months he has this weak condition when he comes back from mother, and always falls back to illness, headache, stomachache there.
He is so anxious always when he comes back from there, and in1-2 days he will be healthy again without any symptoms of headache or stomachache.
Last week he mentioned me many times how he wishes to stay at home. I did not comment it at all. On Friday morning he said how he wishes this day to be Wednesday only, and he could be still at home for 2 days.
Something seriouslty wrong there, and the child can not do anything, and his constitution can not protect himself anymore.
This child is suffering in some type of mental or emotional problem.
Where should I go and who should I ask to help him?
It is not enough for him to settle at home only for 2-3days whenafter he needs to go back to his mother again, and it is causing great stress and fear in him, or I do not know how to call it.
He can not get help and can not be listened by Court, by Social Services by Cafcass. They all drop it back. His state can be soon very dangerous if nothing will happen. Where else can I go and ask for help in the United Kingdom or in the world? It is not acceptable that we need to just wait until his state will turn to be more worse. It is amazing that a child in this situation can not get help. Please can you tell us what to do? please, Thank you
All right. One more thing: mother wrote a statement that she took photos before she cut the childs hair. We have been warned 2 years ago, and ordered that not allowed to take photos about him for using it on proceedings. Anyway she should know that from cafcass and parental programme..but how we see she doesn't care.
Other thing, 2 weeks ago she took our son to an other doctor. She explained the situation to the doctor with current proceedings, she asked the doctor to proof that our son has no health problems, and she talked about me that I want to show our son had ear infection, low haemoglobin, headache, stomach ache etc...and she wrote in the statement they are all not true, they come from me only. She talked about all of this at the present of our son in the GP.
One more thing, she said to the Judge that she cut his hair because I know that she doesn't like a bit longer hair, so I just let our son's hair to grow. And it is irritating her so she has cut it...what can I say?
Are these positive things by mother Claire? What could I do? yes, I will explain to the doctor just gently, but I will never lie to anyone or just hold things behind. I really wish him not to have that strong headache, stomach ache, fever for over a month now. And its not enough I keep him happy at home.