12826847

Hello please can you help, im not married to my partner and

Customer Question

Hello please can you help, im not married to my partner and have been living with him for 12 years.He has never treated me as an equal and ive always earned half the wage he has ,its his mortgage which he paid including domestic bills and i paid all the housing keeping food etc and doing all the chores without any help, ive paid £7,000 to him when he brought the house 12 years ago and had to sign an agreement to say in the event of a breakup i would recieve 7 percent of any profit.hes said why do i expect holidays and nice things when i dont financially contribrute i just cant cope with his unreasonable behaviour anymore because ive been a wonderful and caring supportive partner to him,please advise me how i stand thankyou sue.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

Do you have children?

What are you looking to happen?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello ive have children which are grown up and there from my first marriage and have left home.i feel because he will never look at me as an equal and treats me like the house keeper its time i left.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
So what exactly is your question?
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Claire, I will do whatever I can to answer your question
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
What income do you each have?
Claire