12826847

getting an abusive ex partner removed from tenancy agreement

Customer Question

getting an abusive ex partner removed from tenancy agreement and moved out of family home
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Claire, I will do whatever I can to answer your question
Are there any children involved and when was the last incidence of violence?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have a 6 year old autistic daughter, i am reg disabled myself,my ex and i live in a disabled bungalow from a housing assocition. He has gradually become more and more verbally abusive causing mental and emotinal upset to myself. I have had to leave the home to stay with my father to get away and clear my head of his torments.He is aiso my carer but has expressed he no longer wants this role but wants to stay in the home. I have written to him and verbaly asked him to leave. His answer is that he has a right to stay even tho he will no longer be my carer. can you please help?

Who cares for your daughter?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Myself and myex, but I have a good family friend who can step into the role of carer and her school is a ten minute walk away so if I need to I can collect and drop her off.

Has there been any physical violence?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No just shouting and spiteful verbal abus. He drinks every day and admitted to taking marijuana

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

did you get my last response?

For clarity why did you not go ahead with the solicitor who does legal aid?
Claire