UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
41133288

I am trying to find details of a person who was declared bankrupt

Customer Question

I am trying to find details of a person who was declared bankrupt by a lancashire court within the last 7 years. Is there any way i can find online archive details of such cases.
Thanks XXXXX
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

Yes.

You can search the online Insolvency Register.

This can be found at:

http://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk/eiir/

I hope this helps.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your link unfortunatly the register doesnt go back far enough.This individuals case may go asfar back as 8 years. see below.

I am researching a bankruptcy case of a Mr Christopher J Mcauley, formerly from the lancashire area who now resides at 4a Cambrai Drive, Newtownabbey, Belfast. BT37 0AN. His building company apparantly was declared bankrupt by a lancashire court and his assets frozen. Can you find me details of this case .

Thanks Geoff.

You would need to write to the Official Receiver.

Ideally for the area in which he was made bankrupt.

The offices can be found at:

http://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk/rebrandedorsearch/oraddresssearch.asp

They may only disclose details that were made public because of the Data Protection Act.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

UK-Justice