Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

Do you have a solicitors office at Thainstone if so I would

Customer Question

Do you have a solicitors office at Thainstone if so I would like to
use your services at this location.I am a reired oil company executive.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome to Just Answer.

I am afraid we do not offer solicitors services. While we only have qualified people on the site it really is only a question and answer facility.

I can suggest the following - if you contact the Law Society - www.lawsociety.org.uk they will be able to recommend a firm of solicitors in the area (they will even be able to tell you how far it is from your house). You will also be able to tell them specifically what service you require and they will recommend some one locally who is appropriate. As the Law Society is the official association of solicitors it is the most reliable source for a recommendation and sound piece of mind.

Can I be of any further assistance?

Kind regard

AJ