12826847

I have been charged with ABH but it was provoked. The thing

Customer Question

I have been charged with ABH but it was provoked.
The thing is i was meeting a friend on the sunday for a drink and something to eat he text to phone him and when i did asked to borrow a £100 which i said could but i had to have it back cause its how rent money we meet i gave him the money i went to the bar he done a runner i went to his flat asked were my money was he said i aint f**king got it so i saw red gave him a kicking were do i stand
Hello, what exactly would you like to know about this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i know it is late but is there a number i can call you on because to try and write this down the whole incident wounld take all night .

This is a question and answer site. I'm not allowed to have telephone contact under the rules of this site but we can communicate online.