13262538

I separated from my ex wife nee due to irreconcilable

Customer Question

i separated from my ex wife Susan xxx nee xxx due to irreconcilable differences on the 11th of may 1998 but have not managed to find her date of birth up to date to complete my divorce as i am about to get married to my current partner and was just wondering if you can help me out.

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question
Have you obtained your Decree Absolute - if so why do you need her Birth Date?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i have secured the decree absolute,but i still need her date of birth to fill on my naturalization form and for the life of me i cant seem to remember it. i do know that she was born in 1970 though.

Olu

Where was she born?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

she was born in croydon surrey to caleb campbell and her mothers maiden name is ***** ***** 1970.

What searches have you paid for so far?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
mainly genes united and 192.com with no success.
Have you actually paid for a search of the register?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i have.
What explanation did they give for failing to find it?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i never queried it,i just lost interest in the frustration of not finding the information i was looking for.
You can find the details using the process here
http://www.findmypast.co.uk/search/england-and-wales/results?event=B&recor dType=GRO&route=&recordCount=-1&forenames=susan+elaine&includeForenamesVariants=true&_includeForenamesVariants=on&surname=campbell&includeSurnameVariants=true&_includeSurnameVariants=on&fromYear=1969&toYear=1971&county=&_county=1&district=&_district=1&mothersMaidenName=&_useMothersMaidenNameAsSurname=on&sortOrder=RK%3Atrue&_performExactSearch=on
There is a cost involved although I am not sure what it is!
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your assistance in this matter,i will try that link as soon as im free.
You are most welcome
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
very professional service ,it provides you with the tools needed to extract information required and is able to provide you with further service if needed.
Thank you for that!
Claire