Im holding testament to the financial contribution made by

Customer Question

I'm holding testament to the financial contribution made by my grandmother for me in 1992 in Ukraine. I'm UK resident.Amount is unknowne. What should I start with to get the money and how? Thank you
Expert:  WendyW-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, Wendy

I'm quite alright to wait for your further search. If any detailes requested I'm ready to provide it asap.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome to Just Answer.

Do you know whether the bank has a branch in England?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did try to find any info about branches abroad - there is non.

I can't give any rate, because haven't got any answers yet...