12826847

LAST MONDAY KNIGHT I WAS WORKING 4.30 TILL JUST AFTER 10.30

Customer Question

LAST MONDAY KNIGHT I WAS WORKING 4.30 TILL JUST AFTER 10.30 AS A PORTER COLLECTING TROLLYS AT ASDA SUPERMARKET LLANDUDNO CONWAY ASK OUR MANEGER FOR HELP AS I WAS ALONE AFTER 6.PM NO HELP CAME I TOLD SUPERVICER I WAS GOING FOR BRAKE JUST AFTER 7.30 COULD HAVE SOME TO FINISH FOR REST OF KNIGHT HOUR AND HAVE WENT GOT NO HELP DID THE HOLL CAR PARKE MY I HAD A WORD ON WEDNESDAY AFTER NOON WITH STORE MANEGR ABOUT IT I SED I HAT TO CLEAR THE CAR PARKE MY SELF I TOLD HIM IT TAKES TWO TO CLEAR IN THE EVENING AFTER 7.PM HE SED FROM 9.AM TO 7.PM ITS LEGAL FOR TWO TO DO IT HE SED ITS NOT LEGAL FOR TWO AFTER 7.PM ONLY ONE IS THAT LEGAL OR NOT LEGAL AFTER 7.PM ANSWER MY QESTION PLEASE
Is there any reason you think it may not be?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

WHAT IF I WAS FEALING UN WELL OR COLAPSD ON CAR PARKE WITH NO OTHER PORTES AVELABUL TO SEE TO ME

But on that basis you would never be able to work alone anywhere.

What is dangerous about this specific situation?
Hello, my colleague has asked me to assist with your query as it is more my area of law. Are you at risk for any particular reason - for example do you have a medical condition that may place you at risk if you worked alone?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

jomo1972 had word with store manager on wednesday after noon he sed

from the ours of 9.am to 7.pm its legal to have two portes collecting troylis after 7.pm he sed its not legal for two portes collecting troylis as if to say one porter can do it i hope i have given you enough information

Hi I am afraid it is still not clear why you believe that you are at risk if you worked alone? Do you have any medical conditions, is the area dangerous, etc?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

justanswer i was working from 4-30 pm to 10-pm on collecting trollys on asda car park monday 11/2/13 went in side the store at 5-30 pm had word with our manager see if i could get any help later just after 7-30 pm i so our store super vicer i need some help out side im going for my tea brake had no help all evening did not finish till ater 10-30 pm there shoud be portes on car parc after 7-pm had a word with our store mamager he said from 9-am till 7-pm its legal two poters to work on car parc after 7-pm till after 10-pm he sed its not legal i think it is legal

Hello I have asked you several times to clarify why you feel you are at risk working alone but have not been able to establish that. Please clarify and i will be able to assist further thanks