UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX albania, i live in england 4 years

Customer Question

hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX albania, i live in england 4 years , i live with my girlfriend 1 year, she is polish , she have one baby , and she working part time.i would like to know how i can get papers cos im illegal in here , can i take marriage in here? maybe is any other way to get papers?we have bills on my name and her name .
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE MY ANSWER POSITIVELY.

There is nothing stopping you marrying your partner in the uk. Once you have married your partner and provided she continues working in the uk even part time, you may apply for an eea resident permit on the basis of your relationship with your partner.

Once you are married you apply using form EEA2. Please see following link :

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eucitizens/documents-family/applying/

You include your marriage certificate and also letters in both your names etc

This application is free and you do not need to pay any fees.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok but I want than she do for me Documents cos I don't have , she can do for me this ? I would like to know more , she is from poland and I'm Albania , what she need to have for this ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
You can't help me more than this or with that money I can ask just one question ?
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
I am happy to answers your further question as long as you rate my answer positively.

She will need to provide her ID card as well as you marriage certificate and photographs of your marriage and your relationship before marriage. You may also include her daughthers brith certificate and photographs with you as a family.

You would need to provide her payslips, employment contract etc and also tenancy agreement in both your names and letters that have been sent to your residence in join or single names.

You should send the application with a covering letter explaining how you met and your relationship now and who proposed to whom, everything will need to be stated in the covering letter.