13262538

I am representing myself and exchanged Form E with my husbands

Customer Question

I am representing myself and exchanged Form E with my husbands solicitor on the 22nd November at their request. On Jan 1st I recieved the letter from court instructing me to submit the form to court and also exchange with the other party. As the exchange with the other party had already taken place I sent my original to court but find that his solicitor has sent me an updated amended version of his. Surely this is not right? My form was very comprehensive whilst my husbands was not. Now he has added paragraphs that give reasons for a change in situation next year and altered several of his figures. Is this allowed?
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Claire, I will do whatever I can to answer your question
I am afraid that this is indeed allowed.
The Original exchange was voluntary - the second one was court ordered and is the one that counts.
Claire