12826847

My company needs some advise, we require information on grounds

Customer Question

My company needs some advise, we require information on grounds of appeal with First Tier Tribunal, with Office of Fair Trading (Ref: Credit Consumer License)
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Can we have the background please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Our company has had a determination to revoke our credit consumer license due to one of the directors of the company having a conviction he did not declare to the OFT. The OFT has revoked the license on this basis. We need to appeal the decision with the first tier tribunal but need to advise on which grounds for the appeal.

The company has now been restructured and the former directors have been removed. I have been drafted in to the company as a new director & shareholder to replace the management team. I have applied for a new credit consumer licence with the new details.

Whilst the new license is being dealt with we require launching the appeal but asking for an extension of time with the tribunal district Judge. Can you advise on which grounds for an appeal we can apply for this extension taking into account the change in company structure and ownership?

Kailsh

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

Thanks. I will opt out for another expert but at least we now know the background.

No need for you to anything.

Expert:  WendyW-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

Wendy

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am happy to wait a little longer.

Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Regards,

Wendy
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

When was the decision made?