UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
41133288

Hi, We have conversation about the dispute with £6xxx.

Customer Question

We have conversation about the dispute with £6xxx. I contact my bank already.
But, they reply:
We have no direct contact with individual retailer, although in some instances, investigation may be made through our membership of MasterCard but we are subject to their rules and strict time constraints.
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

They are responsible and will be able to give you the name and address of the merchant.

So yes insist with the bank and then if they refuse then complain to the financial ombudsman.

They are free, independent and can examine your complaint for free.

I hope this helps.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

this is the letter they sent to me :

While I sympathies with your predicament, it is with regret that I am not able to offer any assistance on this occasion. A transaction undertaken using a credit card is a guaranteed form of payment and the only line of evidence to support your claim and as such, I have no recourse to the retailer.

Although we are unable to process a claim for you it does not necessarily fallow that you do not have a case, if you pursue the matter through your local trading standards authority or citizens advise bureau they may be able to advise you further.

I apologies for any inconvenience caused, but trust the above now clarifies our position in this matter.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

but I still think:

The retailer is in clear breach of the contract by delivering me wrong items and I also have evidence to support the claim. There is a receipt of those wrong items in my parcel which should have been delivered to someone else.

In breach of contract, I received wrong items and failing to deliver me the fallowing items which I have ordered.

You should complain to the financial ombudsman.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

would you say the retailer breach of contact? or I am wrong? what should I do next?

should I write letter to my bank again and tell them the retailer did breach of the contact and I have someone else's receipt clearly?

I can't say,

But complain to the o,buds,an and they can investigate for you......

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you

Welcome, please remember to give me a great rating

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have little kids, don't have much time and the retailer's attitude is so bad and I don't mind to use a solicitors if I need help just to get my money back. Do you know how much it will cost?

Do you recommend any solicitors?

If you win legal fees may be recovered.

Huttons solicitors www.huttons-solicitors.co.uk

UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience: Called to the Bar in 2007
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

UK-Justice
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you. I will start another question. please close this question.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you. I will start another question. please close or lock this question.

Ok.