12826847

Had to cancel holiday to Australia 30/1/13 to 6/4/13 after I

Customer Question

Had to cancel holiday to Australia 30/1/13 to 6/4/13 after I was hospitlized for 5 days in November. Am waitting operation removal of GallBaldder. UntilI have the op I am not fit to fly. I told Round the World Tavel Experts on Nov 29 the after I got home. I had paid them nearly £12,000.00. They repaid me nearly £7000.00 and the insurance paid £4900.00. Why I want advcie During a phone call to travel people i was asked what I was cover up too. I told £5,00.00 less the first £100.00, I srongly think they paid me lest they could. I did offer £5,000.00 and then came back with the final figuer. Could I have more from the travel company? The experance has left me with bad tast in my mouth. Sorry about the spelling and grammer I am Dyslexic.Yours Mrs XXXXXX  XXXXX  XXXXX

Expert:  James Mather replied 4 years ago.
Who did the insurance company pay £4,900.00 to?