UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
41133288

it has been four years since i have been dissmissed from my

Customer Question

it has been four years since i have been dissmissed from my job and i lost even at the tibunal for gross miscunduct, however i have done my time and i want another chance to go back to my job i love so much, in some ways i never gave up hope, would i able to get my job back? The thing is all the managers what was there before have all left or moved on.
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

When was your hearing?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

January 2011! at sheffield

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

oops I meant my hearing was on january 2010.

You need to ask your employer. That is all you can do.

If they say no, in law there is nothing to make them give you your job back.

All you can do is ask your employer.

It is a commercial decision for them and them alone.

You can not now make the tribunal give you the job back.

It is a decision for the employer and you can not force them.

I am sorry if this is not the answer you are looking for but based on what you have said, this is the legal position.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello, just got your message thanks for your advice I will do that.

Welcome.

Please remember to give my answer a good rating - thanks.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

UK-Justice