How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 22624
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street Practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

i transferred my wages from one bank account to another and

Resolved Question:

i transferred my wages from one bank account to another and got 2 digits wrong and sent it to another bank account . the bank has tried to contact the recipient but had no reply from them is there anything i can do to retrieve this money
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
What has your bank stated?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi mr denning in the last min or so i had a call from my bank confirming that the money had just been put in mt account from the recipient so i will have to close this Case sorry for the inconvenience it looks like it has been resolved



Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

This question has not been
uncommon this month. You would not believe what hassle this can cause. Trust
me, you have been exceptionally lucky and I am so glad that you got it

Kind regards

PS no need to reply or the question pops back into my waiting box

Stuart J and other Law Specialists are ready to help you