13262538

If I was to use a solicitor to act on my behalf, how much would

Customer Question

If I was to use a solicitor to act on my behalf, how much would it cost to get the forms sent to her, I would not be able to do this myself,
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions
In fact it is not difficult to make an application for defined contact - you can find all the forms that you need here
http://www.thecustodyminefield.com/mobile/makinganapplication.html
The starting point is to find a local Family mediator to see if your ex will discuss the matter
(www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk)
If that fails then you can apply to the court using a form C100 and paying the fee of £200.
A solicitor is likely to charge between £1000 and £2000
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you very much I'm happy with your advice

You are most welcome - good luck
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What happens if I stop paying maintain acne money and save it in my daughters account as my ex is ignoring my texts calls and solicitors letters in order to get her attention. Will this look bad if it goes to court
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What happens if I stop paying maintainance and save it in my daughters account as my ex is ignoring my calls texts and letters sent from my solicitor will this look bad if it goes to court? W
Do not do this - it is never a good idea.
IF there is a CSA assessment in place then arrears will accrue - and if there is not your ex will apply for one
In addition the court will not see this as a reasonable response
Claire