UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
41133288

Good Evening Can you please advise me as to how I can obtain

Good Evening

Can you please advise me as to how I can obtain a copy of the will of a deceased relartive. The reason being is that I feel that my elderly Mother may well have been bequeathed something in her late cousin's will. Unfortunatly the person whom we believe to the Will Executor is a bit of a black sheep of the Family..............Families!!

Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

If Probate or letters of administration has been granted then it will be a public document

As such you should contact your local Probate office for a copy.

The offices can be found at:

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/probate/probate-registries

The office can send you a copy.

I hope this helps.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

UK-Justice