UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
41133288

can I use MLM for my business?

Customer Question

can I use MLM for my business?
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

Will you be selling a product or service though?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I have online shopping site and want to use the Multi level marketing to promote advertisement and letting people refer friends by joining a club and earning morning on each referral they bring.

Then yes you can,

As long as you are actually selling something etc will be fine.

Government gets suspicious when there is no product as such and you appear to be recruiting to pay the top level entrants,

But network marketing is legal. Earning commissions of the commission of those introduced below is legal.

So yes MLM is legal.

I hope this helps,

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you so much, am really grateful. you can visit the site and if fall into the same catigory. And will love your advice. Thank you and you will remain to be my lawyer.

Ok.

Please remember to mark all future questions for UK justice otherwise someone else may pick them up!
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

UK-Justice