UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
41133288

Dose this website fall into networking concept MLM? www.co

Customer Question

Dose this website fall into networking concept MLM? www.contributionclub.org
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

No it does not.

Please remember to rate my previous answer.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please can you give me more explanation why its not www.contributionclub.org/uk

This is because you are signing up for free (as far as I can tell) and you get £4.50 per person you refer who shops.

This makes it legal.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What if the members who join pays signup or registration fee. Dose it make it legal

As long as they are selling a product or service - yes.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

UK-Justice