12826847

I require the wording of a Trust Deed stating that I am gifting

Customer Question

I require the wording of a Trust Deed stating that I am gifting my property to my daughter as I am now staying with her and from now on I am holding the property where I used to live on her behalf as bear trustee.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
We are unable to draft documents on here for you but are happy to answer specific questions. You are not doing this to avoid care fees are you?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am making the gift to compensate for the extension they have built to accommodate me on the ground floor.

If you are unable to give me a template to be able to draw up the document myself then your service is not for me and I shall be obliged if you would refund my deposit.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

No problem. I will arrange refund.

A solicitor will charge probably £200 plus vat.

Reagrds