13262538

I am constantly having problems with my ex fiancée regarding

Customer Question

I am constantly having problems with my ex fiancée regarding my daughter. He is not the biological father and he constantly uses her as a weapon to get me down and hurt me. He has tried to take her off of me on several occasions and also has become violent towards me as well. I have tried to stop him from seeing her and was just looking to find out what i can do about this.
My daughter is only 2 years old and is so easily influenced at this age and he tells her to say horrible things about me and turn her against me. It is causing me stress and I have had several panic attacks due to the stress he is causing me.
If i prevent him from seeing her all together does he have a leg to stand on in regards XXXXX XXXXX rights?
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Claire, I will do whatever I can to answer your question
How long did you live with him?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

We were living together for 2 years before he walked out last may. We were together before I fell pregnant with my daughter. He does know he is not the biological father.

Did you place his name on the birth certificate?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No, his name isn't on the birth certificate, but she does have both our surnames.

What contact is he having with the child at the moment - and why are you allowing it?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no contact is being had at the moment and because of his tebdancy to use her and get violebt with me

Since he is not the biological father he has no right to contact at all.
He could try and apply to the court for contact - but given the circumstances there is no risk that it would be awarded.
From now on you can simply ignore his requests
Claire