UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
41133288

hi me name is XXXXX XXXXX got aproblem i need an adive if

Customer Question

hi me name is XXXXX XXXXX got aproblem i need an adive if is possible ...last year i had a car insurance with asda they accept me no claim bonus that is legaly done in romania by a lewyer and after six month they canceld me insurance without providing me any information not even a email so just wanted at that time to put another car at that time on the insurance because i sold the old one and they didn t whant that based on the fact that im romanian and i think they discriminate me at that moment even the closed the phone on me nose .i called costumer services and they accept to give me back about 400 pounds in 14 days and they said that im right because they listen the recorded conversation between me and personal from asda i remember that his name was Alan .i wait 2 month s and i had to call back because i dind t recevice any money and in february after another call they give me back just 118 pounds and its not the money that they tell the first time .please can you help me what should i do i feel really discriminated !!!!!!
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

Have you raised a formal complaint?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I call 2 time costumer s services told them about the problem and didn t solve nothing I need a good lawyer to help me .please help me
Ok.

You need to write a letter (not email) and raise a formal corporate complaint.

They will investigate the matter and report back to you.

If you are not happy then you should complain to the Ombudsman.

They are free, independent and can examine your complaint for free.

They can be found at:

www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk

Legally these are the 2 things you can do.

I hope this helps.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

UK-Justice