12826847

Last July I switched my internet provider from virginmedia

Customer Question

Last July I switched my internet provider from virginmedia to sky. I was assured by sky that all contracts with virginmedia had been cancelled. I have tv, phone and broadband with sky. Since then I have been told I still have a contract for my phone with virgin and must pay arrears or be referred to a debt collector. Sky are saying that my line rental is with them and refer me to Virgin, Virgin refer me to Sky. I don t know what to do. Can you help please
What exactly would you like to know?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972 What exactly do you need to know

I just need to know what your question is?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need to know what I can do, when Sky assured me that they cancelled all contracts with Virginmedia. Virginmedia are saying that I rent my phone line from them still, and that I must pay arrears, although they previously said they had no record of any account.

Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

I see the expert has opted out.

Can Sky confirm in writing that it was cancelled?
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.