12826847

Hello, my ex and i have a daughter together, she lives with

Customer Question

Hello, my ex and i have a daughter together, she lives with me on a full time basis but sees her dad 3nights a week. I have recently been evicted from a rented property and am living with my mumn stepdad. My ex is seeking parental rights and wants our daughter to live with him full time and for me to have visiting rights, he is seeing a solicitor himself to see if he can have this access. Will i be able ti keep my daughter with me given my circumstances??
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

How old is yr daughter? How long has she lived with you for?

How long will you be with mum for?

Do you both work full time, you and the father that is?

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Claire, I will do whatever I can to answer your question
Why were you evicted and what is the housing situation at your parents home?
claire