12826847

Good Morning, I am looking for some professional help regards

Customer Question

Good Morning,

I am looking for some professional help regards XXXXX XXXXX driving charge. I was stopped on the 1st Feb 2013 and blew over 43 & 40. I was taken to the station and given the option of a blood test. I opted for this and this came back as 92 the legal limit been 80. I have been given a court date of the 18th March 2013. I am looking for some legal help with my court appearance. I was caught drink driving on 25.10.09 and was charged accordingly. This is the second time I have been caught I would like to speak to you as I have been going through such a hard time with numerous aspects of life and would like this to be mentioned in my case. Please can you advise what i could be expecting to recieve from the courts?
Hello what happened the first time you were caught, what did you get?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i got 18 months and 750 pound fine

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok i was caught in cornwall i crashed my car into wall in the countryside and was blew 65 i was given 18 month and 750 fine

Is this your only other relevant conviction?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes i have no other crimal convictions what so ever

A blood reading of 92 is in the lowest sentencing bracket.

It attracts a band c fine.

Unfortunately since you have another matter in the last 10 years you will receive the higher period of disqualification of between 36 - 40 months.

Given the circumstances though I would expect 36 months as there's no particular reason for aggravation here save for the earlier offence and that is reflected by the higher ban.

Hope this helps.