UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
41133288

what are the legal recuirements and law regulations on car

Customer Question

what are the legal recuirements and law regulations on car showroom dealerships in the uk?
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I would like to know what I need to open a super car showroom in the uk E.G what are the legal recuirements and law regulations

No legal requirements as such save for a normal business so:

1) register with HMRC
2) register for VAT
3) Comply with HSE guidelines

But there are no specific legal regulations you have to follow.

Clearly you have to make sure all cars are advertised appropriate and not mis-advertised or mis-sold in any way.

But there are no specific requirements beyond the normal ones and you obviously need to comply with anything Trading Standards ask of you.

But this would apply to any retail business - there are no specific requirements for you.

I hope this helps.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

UK-Justice